Summer Rendezvous is coming August 5!
9 AM – 2 PM at SMC
This is a cross-generational event for ages 16 and above.
Ladies, this is your chance to reconnect and recharge! Rendezvous with the women of DBC for five hours filled with fun, fellowship, food and fabulous teaching.
Summer Rendezvous registration price of $20 includes:
- Recharge with applicable life teaching provided in your choice of five breakout sessions.
- Refresh with creative make-it/take-it workshops of your choice.
- Reconnect and fellowship with the ladies of DBC over lunch.
- Refuel for the year ahead with Kerry Scheer.
Session 1 Breakouts
Five Breakout Sessions to choose from:
- Trusting God When Life Hurts Learn from Women Who Trusted God During Painful Times – Diane Owen & Linda Hudspeth
- Be Anxious For Nothing…Really! Worry and Anxiety Don’t Have to Rule Your Life – Diane Reed
- Marriage: Is Happily Ever After Really A Fairytale? – Dawn Reeves
- A Woman With A Plan Biblical Principles for Financial Fitness – Brenda Haley
- Raising Gender Healthy Children in A Gender Confused World – Bonnie Scasta & Ricky Chelette with Living Hope Ministries
Session 2 Workshops
Five Make-it/Take-it Workshops to choose from:
Online registration June 18 – July 25. Optional T-shirt will be available to pre-purchase during registration.
Click here to register.