What is MOMS?
MOMS is a fellowship and encouragement group for moms who strive to seek and serve God. We enjoy discussing issues that are important for our walk with Christ. Our purpose is to equip women to love God and their families as they practically live out their faith.
When does MOMS meet?
The morning group of MOMS meets on two Tuesday’s a month, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., with optional extended childcare available until 2:50 p.m.
- 9-9:30am – childcare drop-off and women’s breakfast, can drop off kids as early as 8:45
- 9:30am – Noon – large and small group time
- Noon – 2:00 pm – (optional) extended childcare available to give moms some free time while we watch their children.
- MOMS-daytime meets in the Student Ministries Building, Room 105 (Denton Bible Church, 2300 E. University Dr, Denton TX)
- While you are with other mothers from nine-noon the children are supervised by responsible adults while learning, singing, playing and having fun.
- Questions about Childcare? Contact:Lee Morton email@example.com
Cost per Meeting
- $1 for materials, no childcare included
- $7.50 for childcare, per family, from 9 A.M.-noon
- $7.50 per month, per family (additional) for extended childcare if you choose to use extended childcare
- $5 (additional) if you regularly bring children other than your own
For more information contact:
Marla Carrico // 940.395.0414 // Email Marla Carrico
Calendar for MOMs (Day)
- September 18
- October 2, 16, 30
- November 13, 27
- December no meeting
- January 8, 22
- February 5, 19
- March 5, 19
- April 2, 16,30
Calendar for Moms (Night)
- September 5, 19
- October 3, 17
- November 14, 28
- December 5
- January 9, 23
- February 6, 20
- March 6, 20
- April 3, 17
- May 1